What is Konjac?
Amorphophallus konjac or konjac for short, is a perennial herb that is known to grow at elevations of 2500 meters. This plant is indigenous to the tropical and subtropical zones in the Eastern Hemispere like Japen, China, Korea. As a skin care product, the Konjac Plant produces natural antioxidants and vitamins.
Why Choose US
As a leading enterprise in this field, Bebevisa is the only company specializing in the production of konjac sponge series products.We have a stable cooperative relationship with raw materials suppliers to guarantee the reliability of our product, good ability to research, design & develop products, the strict quality control system and high-quality products and service.
1. The only Chinese company specializing in konjac sponge.
2. Over 12 years R&D and production history.
3. Strong cooperative relationship with raw materials suppliers.
4. 100% pure konjac vegetable fible.
5. More than 200 types of konjac products.
6. Sold in Sephora, Lancome, Watsons, Mannings, Sasa, etc.
1. Free samples.
2. OEM & ODM service.
3. Competitive price
4. Mixed products order.
5. Quick response.
Welcome contact Ellie to get more information:
Tel/Whatsapp: 0086 13659874726
Email: Ellie at gxzyky.com.cn
Skype: EllieChen - Bebevisa